What Is The Paleo Diet or Caveman Diet
- FREE PALEO RECIPES
- Paleo Grilled Garlic, Mushrooms Bacon Recipe
- Paleo Turkey Egg Cup Recipes
- Paleo Vegan Frittata Recipe
- Paleo Biscuit - Paleo Gravy Recipe
- Paleo Salmon Croquettes w. Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Paleo Scrambled Eggs and Lox Recipe
- Paleo Coconut Pancake Recipe
- Paleo Almond Pancake Recipe
- Paleo Waffle Recipe
- Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe
- Paleo Breakfast Zucchini Pancake Recipe
- Paleo Butters and Paleo Cooking Oils
- Paleo Irish Soda Bread Recipe
- Paleo Zucchini Cranberry Bread Recipe
- Paleo Raw Apple Crisp Recipe
- Paleo Veggie Antioxidant Shake Recipe
- Banana Flaxseed Shake Recipe
- Almond Milk Recipe
- Coconut Milk Recipe
- Flax Seed Milk Recipe
- Raw Fruits and Vegetables
- Paleo Mango and Flax-Seed Shake Recipe
- Paleo Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
- Paleo Ambrosia Fruit Coconut Salad
- Cashew Coconut Shake Recipe
- Paleo Scrambled Egg Recipe
- Eggs, Mushrooms and Asparagus Paleo Style Recipe
- Paleo Eggs, Bacon and Portabella Mushrooms
- Paleo Eggs Mexican Chipotle Sauce
- Paleo Guacamole Recipe
- Paleo Tortillas Recipe (morning bread)
- Hard Boiled Egg Recipe (Difference commercial, free range and organic eggs)
- Paleo Mint, Tomato and Mango Shake Recipe
- Raw Food Strawberry Sweet Bread Recipe
- Paleo Trail Mix Recipe Recipe
- Fresh Fruit Cereal Recipe
- Paleo Peaches Cream and Paleo Teas
- Paleo Baked Pears
- Paleo Glazed Baked Apple Recipe
- Melon Ambrosia Recipe
- Ideal Paleo Breakfast Recipe to eat separately or top over scrambled eggs or Paleo bread. Grilled eggs, bacon, fresh tomatoes and mushrooms. No animal fat or dairy grilled in olive oil.
|Grilled Garlic, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Bacon|
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 rashes bacon, chopped
- 3tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 3tbs olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
-Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat grill on medium-high heat.
- When bacon slightly crisp remove and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- Place on grill and cook, stirring occasionally for 5-8 min,
- Grill tomatoes and mushrooms have slightly shriveled. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Provide: Paleo Breakfast
- 12 eggs
- 24 regular slice bacon or 12 finely sliced deli turkey or ham
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons slice chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded almond cheese
-Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Slightly line muffin cups with olive oil.
- Cut bacon slice in 1/2 and criss cross in each cup.
(If deli slice place individual slices in each cup)
- Crack one egg per cup.
- Add sea salt and pepper season to taste
- Top each cup with shredded almond cheese and sliced chives.
- Bake for 20 minute until eggs thoroughly cooked.
Remove and serve.
|Paleo Breakfast Recipe - Vegan Frittata Recipe|
|Paleo Salmon Croquette Recipe|
•2 fillets canned salmon, flaked
•1 egg, beaten
•2 tablespoons green onions, diced
•1/2 cup bread crumbs (gluten free and dairy free bread crumbs)
•Olive oil, for frying
•Sea salt to taste
•Black pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Combine canned salmon, beaten egg, green onions, seasoning & 1/4 cup bread crumbs (bread crumbs gluten and dairy free).
- Make into patties and dust with additional bread crumbs. Fry until golden brown, approximate 2 minutes on each side. All sides should be golden brown. Remove and place on plate with paper towel.
Let oil drain and Serve
Paleo Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 1 15.25 oz can peeled whole tomatoes with juice reserved
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin oil
- 3 peeled and crushed garlic cloves
- 1 small white or red onion finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery ( stalk and top finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup finely sliced mushroom with stems
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- In medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat add onions, celery, parsley, mushrooms and garlic. Sauteed until vegetables tender.
- Add tomatoes with juice, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir ingredients. Tomatoes should soften and stir often.
- Let ingredients simmer at low heat for 30 to 45 minutes.
Gourmet Paleo Breakfast recipes. Ideal for a family breakfast or bunch party. Scrambled eggs and lox. Eggs good source of protein, vitamin B complex, A, D and E. Minerals iodine and phosphorus. Contain approximate 12% fats mainly in the yolk. Salmon rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids (polyunsaturated fats). Serve with Paleo Bread and almond butter. Cook Paleo Breakfast in 10 minutes.Yummy !!
- Fresh eggs
- Scramble desired number of eggs in olive oil, almond oil/butter, flax seed oil or coconut oil
- Sliced lox
- Serve on slice of Paleo Bread with almond butter.
- Cover toast with scramble eggs.
- 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) Can Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Place can of Coconut Milk with mixing bowl separately in refrigerator 12 to 16 hours.
- Place beater in freezer 15 minutes before beginning.
- Remove solid coconut cream from can.
- In chilled bowl with beater, beat coconut cream approximately 3 to 4 minutes until fluffy.
- Beat in Vanilla and Stevia.
Serve: Or cover will keep in refrigerator for approximately 3 days.
Paleo Diet Recipes are dairy, gluten and processed sugar free.
Paleo Zucchini Pancakes
- Combine 1 large egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to taste.
-Spoon three mounds of the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten. Flip and while second side is browning,
|Paleo Plant Based Butters|
- Coconut Butter (Coconut Oil Based)
- Almond Butter (Almond Oil Based)
- Sunflower Butter (Sunflower Seed Oil Based)
- Pecan Butter
No Animal Fats Plant Based Oils and Butters
Wide variety of Paleo cooking oils: olive oil, flax seed oil, almond oil, hazelnut oil and coconut oil. Olive oil, flax seed oil, almond oil have unsaturated fats. Good fats that lowers cholesterol levels and aid in healthy hearts. Super Market have organic food sections where dairy butter alternatives can be found. Specialty whole food markets are Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.
|Paleo Plant Based Cooking Oils|
Paleo Irish Soda Bread Recipe
|Paleo Irish Soda Bread Recipe|
Paleo Zucchini Cranberry Bread Recipe
|Paleo Zucchini Cranberry Bread Recipe|
More Paleo Bread Recipes
Paleo Breakfast Recipes -Caveman Breakfast Recipes
Paleo Raw Foods Breakfast Recipe
-4 apples, cored and chopped
-3/4 cup pecan halves
-3/4 cup sliced walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Paleo Breakfast Recipe
|Paleo Milks Dairy, Lactose and Soy Free|
Antioxidant Shake Recipe- Paleo
-4 stalks fresh kale
-1/2 cup coconut milk or orange juice
-2 peeled bananas
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seed
-Rinse all fruits and vegetables. Add kale, spinach and coconut milk/juice to blender, blend thoroughly.
-Add remaining ingredients, blend.
May want to experiment with your favorite fruit and or add a little honey.
|Banana Flaxseed Shake Recipe|
Make your own plant-based milk in your own kitchen. Coconut Milk, Almond Milk and Flax seed Milk all milks dairy, casein, lactose, gluten and soy free. Milks contain calcium, vitamins and minerals. Raw milks preservative and additive free. Almond Milk unsaturated fats, Coconut Milk contain lautric acid and Flaxseed Milk contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty essential acids. Coconut milk for tropical plant. Almond milk from organic almond nuts and vegan flax seed milk from the organic flax seeds. Smooth and tasty Cow's milk alternatives . Have a daily glass of fresh raw milk with breakfast. Great for morning shakes. Cook or bake healthy breakfasts with coconut, almond or flaxseed milk. Milks will store in refrigerator for about 2 days.
|Almond Milk Recipe - Plant Based Dairy FREE|
|Flax seed Milk Recipe|
|Breakfast Fresh Fruits|
Fresh mango, almond meal and flax seed shake recipe. Flax seed: Has a nutty taste. Rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids, protein, linoleic acid, potassium and folic acid. Grounded flax seed do not give full nutritional benefits because seeds are so small. Has good fats (poly-unsaturated fats). Helps reduce blood cholesterol and reduces the risks of heart disease. Ungrounded seeds fibrous beneficial for intestinal digestion. Flax seed contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids good source to replace or substitute fish foods in diet. Store in refrigerator in opaque air-tight container. Paleo Breakfast Shake gluten, soy and dairy free.
|Mango and Flax Seed - Paleo Recipe|
-1tbs almond meal
-1tbs ground flax seeds
-1 passion fruit pulp
-2/3 cup water
-2 ice cubes
|Eggs Allowed in Paleo Diet|
Free Range Chickens: Free range chickens roam freely and not cages.
Commercial Chickens: Allowed to be raised in cages and can be feed anti-biotic, artificial foods, preservatives and hormones. Caged chicken tended to be living in cramped, unhealthy and uncomfortable conditions. Commercial chickens can be exposed to pesticides and herbicides.
- - Top your eggs with fresh tomatoes, parsley or celery leaves.
- - Top or use as side grilled vegetables (mushrooms).
- - Traditional American breakfasts included sides of bacon. Alternative to bacon can be sliced smoked turkey, smoked chicken or lox.
- - With your eggs have a side of fresh fruit or fresh fruit salad.
- - With your eggs have a side of Paleo Mint, Tomato and Mango Salsa (yummy).
- - Top with your choice of nuts and or seeds.
- - Scrambled eggs with warm Paleo Bread.
- - Scrambled eggs with freshly baked apples or pears.
- - Ideas for topping scrambled eggs with Paleo Sauces and Paleo Side Dishes.
|Paleo Breakfast Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Asparagus|
|Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Portabella Mushrooms|
Paleo Breakfast scrambled eggs with tasty spicy Mexican Red Chipotle Sauce. Chopotle is a dried smoked jalapeno chili. Chipotle can come canned in Adobo. Adobo is a marinade, sauce, seasoning and herbs combination which enhances the flavor of any dish. Chipotle in adobo used in many Mexican cuisines. Top recipe with dairy free almond cheese and freshly sliced avocados. or delight in Paleo Guacamole Recipe. What is a Mexican dish without tortillas? Free Paleo Tortilla Recipe. Tortilla recipe is gluten, corn, grain and dairy free. Savory Paleo Breakfast Recipe South of the Border.
1. Place fresh raw eggs in sauce pan and cover with cold water.
Paleo Snack Recipes
Paleo Raw Food Bread Recipe
Paleo Raw Food Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner Recipe
Paleo Nuts and Seeds Recipes
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids good fats found in fish
- Contains Iron which carries oxygen in the blood. 1 oz of pumpkin seeds provides 4mg of iron and the daily recommendation is 18 mg
- Zinc a trace mineral helps build and maintain the body's immune system
5 sliced strawberries
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1/4 dried raisins
|Paleo Peaches and Cream|
|Paleo Baked Pear Recipe|
- 2 ripe pears (unpeeled and halved)
- 1 teaspoons almond butter or pecan butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Put pear halves, cut side up, in shallow baking dish.
- Dash each half with lemon juice
- Coat each halve with raw honey.
- Put ample butter in center of each half.
- Combine cinnamon and nutmeg and sprinkle over each pear half.
- Cover baking dish and bake 15-20 minutes (until pears are tender)
Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
Paleo Breakfast Snack
|Paleo Baked Apples Glazed with Honey, golden raisins and Nuts|
- 4 tart baking apples (cored and stem remove)
Baking apples: Golden Delicious, Rome Beauty and Jonagold
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons nuts
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Stuff each apple 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Dash each apple with nutmeg and cinnamon
- Line baking dish with apple juice Place apples in shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Until honey caramelize and apples tender.
- Top apples with caramelized honey, golden raisins and nuts.
- Serve warm. Can refrigerate and serve cold.
|Melon Ambrosia Recipes|
Want something light and nutritious for breakfast try quick and easy creamy Melon Ambrosia Recipe. Fresh cantaloupe, honeydew melon and watermelon. Puree in blender organic coconut milk and banana. Optional add Mandarin Oranges, halved walnuts and grapes. Toss everything together refrigerate and serve. Top ambrosia with shredded coconut and fresh mint leaves. WOW so appetizing and so easy.
Tea is a plant product of leaves, leaf buds or various cultivar. An aromatic beverage when combined with hot boiling water. There are varieties of tea: yellow, green, white and oolong. Some varieties of traditional oolong tea and post fermented tea not only used as beverages but additionally used as medicinals. Herbal teas a term loosely used: flowers, fruits, herbs and plant materials that contain no Camellia sinensis. Delicious herbs and plants can be added to you favorite tea to enhance flavor and nutritional benefits. Try grated raw ginger root, chopped mints or a standard lemon. Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world. Second only to water.
Nutritional Values of Ginger Root
- Low Fats
- Low Cholesterol
- Small source of Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese
- Aids in digestion
Mint is a Herb
Nutritional Values of Fresh Mint
- Low in Fats
- Low in Cholesterol
- Good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C
- Source of Protein, Calcium, Iron, Copper and Potassium
- Nutritional Values of Lemon
- Mixed with hot water can aid in bodies digestion
- Lemon is a diuretic
- Helps to stop nose bleeds when applied to nostrils (apply a few drops of lemon juice on cotton ball)
- Vitamin B6, Vitamin C
- Low in Cholesterol
- Low in Fats
- Low in Sodium
Spearmint and peppermint are herbs
Chop a bunch of fresh spearmint leaves. Pour boiling hot water or hot water with lemon juice. Let simmer. Sweeten to taste.
- Spearmint and peppermints are herbs can be grown in garden.
- Digestive Aid
- Dried used as tea and spice
- Food flavoring in main courses, desserts and drinks
- Used in toothpaste, mouthwash and some shampoo.
- Large amount of peppermint or spearmint eaten raw can cause upset stomachs.
- Growing Herbs
6. There are no cow's milk alternatives?
3. False - Cows had not been domesticated during the Paleolithic Period. Cavemen did not drink milk. Milk and dairy products are not allowed in Paleo Diet.
4. False - Eggs are allowed in Paleo Diet Recipes.
5. False - Peanuts are legumes and are not allowed in Paleo Diet.
6. False - There are cow's milk alternatives in the Paleo Diet they are Almond Milk, Hazelnut Milk, Coconut Milk, and Hemp Milk.
Note the Paleo Diet has additional flour alternative restrictions. Paleo Diet Recipes does not allow rice, soy or potatoes.
- Almond Flour from almonds plant base Paleo wheat flour alternative. Unsaturated fats almond flour used in may Paleo Recipes. Contains: calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium and selenium. Almond milk and almond oils, butters and cheeses are Paleo foods. Allowed in Paleo Diet.
Made from the seed of the Amaranth plant. The Amaranth plant is a green leafy vegetable. The seeds are rich in protein. Amaranth flour is a wheat flour alternative used in baking. Alternative names: African spinach, Chinese spinach, Indian spinach and elephant ear. Not allowed in Paleo Diet
The root of the arrowroot plant is ground into flour. Arrowroot flour is a bland and fine powder that becomes clear when cooked. Used as thickening for clear sauces and in some bread recipes. Controversial flour in Paleo Diet. Arrowroot is a herb and contains starch.
-Brown Rice Flour
Brown rice flour is heavier than white rice flour. Ground from unpolished brown rice has high nutritional values. Has a grainy texture. There is a heavier texture with brown rice flour as versus to white rice flour.Rice not allowed in Paleo Diet.
Buckwheat is a herbal plant. Buckwheat is not a cereal or grass. It is a pseudo cereal Paleo Diet not allowed in orthodox Paleo diet.
-Chick Pea Flour
The chick pea is ground into flour. Has a nutty taste. Usually combined with another wheat flour alternatives.
Not allowed in Paleo Diet.
- Coconut Flour plant base from the coconut Paleo friendly wheat flour alternative. Dried from coconut meat. Coconut is a saturated fat. Used in many Paleo Recipes. All parts of the coconut are used in Paleo cooking. There is coconut milk and oils. Coconut contains: calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium. There are small amounts of vitamin E and vitamin C.
Corn Flour is ground corn. The grain is a fine, white powder used as recipe thickener.Corn not allowed in Paleo Diet.
Ground from corn and heavier than corn flour. Used to make cornbread. Not allowed in Paleo Diet
Has a nutty taste and ground from flax seeds. Rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids, protein, linoleic acid, potassium and folic acid. Suggested eating flax seeds grounded whole seeds are so small may not be digested. Grounded flax seeds give the body the full nutritional benefits. Polyunsaturated fats (good fats) helps reduce blood cholesterol and reduces risk of heart diseases. Also a fibrous plant good for bodies digestion. Store in refrigerator in opaque air-tight container. Allowed in Paleo Diet.
Maize flour is heavier than corn flour. Maize flour is ground from corn. Corn not allowed in Paleo Diet.
Millet is from the grass family. Cereals used in African and Asian countries. Can be used to thicken soups and only in certain types of baking. Not allowed in Paleo Diet.
Potato flour is not the same as potato starch flour. Potato flour is a heavy flour with a strong potato flavor. Note: potato flour not used in Paleo Diet
-Potato Starch Flour
Potato starch flour is a fine white flour. Potato flour and potato starch flour are both made from potatoes. Note: potato starch flour not used in Paleo Diet.
Has been used for hundred of years as a cereal. The Incas called it, “The Mother Seed”. Related to the plant family of spinach and beets. The seeds of the quinoa plant are ground into flour. Quinoa flour is a good source of vegetable protein. Not allowed in Paleo Diet
Staple used in Africa and India. Used in soups and unleavened breads. The flour is ground from sorghum grains.
A successful alternative flour when combined with another wheat alternative flours. Can be used as a thickener or taste enhancer. Soy not allowed in Paleo Diet.
Made from the root of the cassava plant. Ground is a light and fine white flour. Adds a chewy texture and thickening agents.
From the grass family and used as cereal grain in Northern Africa. Used to make sour flat bread. Teff flour is highly nutritious. Gluten free but unable to verify if acceptable in Paleo Diet.
-White Rice Flour
Ground from white rice. Does not have nutritional value compared to brown rice flour. White rice flour gives a light texture. Can be used in a variety of recipes. Rice not allowed in Paleo Diet.
All in One Book
Paleo Breakfast - Paleo Lunch - Paleo Dinner - Paleo Desserts - Paleo Breads - Paleo Snack - Side Dishes - Salads - More